Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blocking Out Begins

Using the models I made in blender I was able to quickly block out the level that our concept artist had created. First test for the new art style inside the engine. Block out meshes fit and gave me a better sense of space and color that we will be using.  We now have a good base to start modeling more complicated geometry with the same scale after a few minor tweaks get done. Now I can use the same meshes to test and play with for the next levels.  Time to make a master shader for the interiors as well as more levels.



Above is first Unity Screenshot using simple block out meshes as well as a solid color shader. Based off of the concept for our interiors.



Above is the simple block out meshes I made quickly inside of blender.  I kept scale in mind when making them which is why you see Robo_O in the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment